Milton Huppert Graduate Student Award
- Do you know an outstanding graduate student in the field of Medical Mycology that will be presenting at the ASM meeting? Consider nominating them for the Milton Huppert Graduate Student Award.
The recommendation of a nominee by an active regular MMSA member must be made in writing and should consist of:
- the student’s research accomplishments,
- the student’s curriculum vitae,
- a copy of the abstract submitted to the ASM general meeting,
- The recommendation of a nominee may come from the student’s advisor or any other interested faculty.
- The nomination may be not be made posthumously except in the following condition. If the Committee has selected a recipient and if the recipient should be deceased thereafter the Award must be made posthumously
Committee Chair: Bridget Barker
Send nomination packages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations are due by March 1, 2020!