Milton Huppert Graduate Student Award
- Do you know an outstanding stage senior graduate student in the field of Medical Mycology? Consider nominating them for the Milton Huppert Graduate Student Award.
The recommendation of a nominee by an active regular MMSA member must be made in writing and should consist of:
- the student’s research accomplishments
- the student’s curriculum vitae
- The recommendation of a nominee may come from the student’s advisor or any other interested faculty.
- The nomination may not be made posthumously except in the following condition. If the Committee has selected a recipient and if the recipient should be deceased thereafter the Award must be made posthumously
Send nomination packages to Committee Chair: Jessica Brown
Nominations are due by April 30, 2023!