Rhoda Benham Award in Medical Mycology
- This award is presented to an individual from the Americas for continuous outstanding or meritorious contributions to medical mycology.
The recommendation of a nominee by an active regular MMSA member must be made in writing and should consist of:
- a description of the nominee contributions,
- the reasons why these should be considered worthy of special recognition,
- a brief biographical sketch of the nominee,
- a list of publications,
- and any other supporting documents considered relevant.
- The recommendation of a nominee must be supported by letters of seconding the nomination from other active members. Quantity and quality of seconding letters will be considered important factors in choosing an awardee.
- The nomination may be not be made posthumously except in the following condition. If the Committee has selected a recipient and if the recipient should be deceased thereafter the Award must be made posthumously.
Committee Chair: Robb Cramer
Send nomination packages to Robert.A.Cramer.Jr@dartmouth.edu
Nominations are due by March 1, 2020!
Click here for a list of previous year's awardees.