Thomas J. Walsh Young Investigator Award
- This award is presented to an Instructor, Assistant Professor, or equivalent junior faculty staff member for distinguished early achievements and promising potential for future contributions to the field of medical mycology.
The recommendation of a nominee by an active regular MMSA member must be made in writing and should consist of:
- a description of the nominee contributions,
- the reasons why these should be considered worthy of special recognition,
- a brief biographical sketch of the nominee,
- a list of publications,
- and any other supporting documents considered relevant.
- The recommendation of a nominee must be supported by two letters of seconding the nomination from other active members.
- The nomination may be not be made posthumously except in the following condition. If the Committee has selected a recipient and if the recipient should be deceased thereafter the Award must be made posthumously.
Committee Chair: Robb Cramer
Send nomination packages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations are due March 1, 2020!
Click here for a list of previous year's awardees.